Sunday, September 14, 2014

Santa Sabina College Choral Festival

Every so often , you come across a remarkable music educator who has an ability to inspire you to be a better teacher..I've found that in Mrs Karen Carey at Santa Sabina College.

Karen has inspired me to encourage my students to perform as much as possible rather than teaching with just examinations and perfection as the main goals for myself and my students! The girls at Santa Sabina college have flourished musically in such a small amount of time since she joined the school...mostly because they have been playing and performing so much this year...Karen just piles on more and more performances on the girls..and they step up to the challenge every single time!!

Here are some pictures from the choral festival in Angel Place City Recital Hall in September. A truly mammoth project achieved in such a small amount of time.

Bravo everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment